WordPress plugins shouldn’t be used without any reason, so you only install plugins when there is a real need for them as the more WordPress plugins you use, the more headache on the server that may lead to a slower site.
Today, we will talk about 3 main WordPress plugins that you must-have for your WordPress site and why those specifically.
1. Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin
Yoast is extremely important WordPress plugin you must have in 2021 whatever your business.
What is Yoast?
Yoast is a leading WordPress plugin in the field of Search Engine Optimizations (SEO) so it will help you create pages/posts optimized for search engines.
Whatever your business is, you need your all pages optimized for SEO so you may reach your customers organically without paying for advertisements everywhere.
Imagine someone is searching for your business in Google and you are ranked there at position #1, this is a free visitor, isn’t it?
As mentioned before, Yoast is a leading plugin on SEO field, so let’s mention below the main exciting points or advantages of Yoast:-
- Automated technical SEO improvements, like canonical URLs and meta tags.
- Advanced XML sitemaps: making it easy for Google to understand your site structure.
- Title and meta description templating, for better branding and consistent snippets in the search results.
- An in-depth Schema.org integration will increase your chance of getting rich results, by helping search engines to understand your content.
- Breadcrumbs: so that users and search engines always know where they are.
- Faster loading times for your whole website: due to an innovative way of managing data in WordPress.
Yoast free or paid version?
The free version of Yoast available on the WordPress.org plugins directory and I think this is a good start for your business, I will make another article to illustrate what is the difference between free and paid versions soon.
2. WP Rocket WordPress performance plugin
WP Rocket is a leading WordPress performance optimization plugin in the market.
What is WP Rocket?
WP Rocket is a plugin used to make your WordPress site faster by using modern techniques specifically for that reason.
We talked about WordPress performance before and mentioned it more while choosing your WordPress theme that fast sites make your customers happy, make search engines happy, make our server happy, and resulting in better revenue from your site.
Why WP Rocket?
In addition to what mentioned above, WP Rocket has tons of features and I will mention below some of them:-Page Caching
- Page Caching: Get your WordPress site cached right away. Caching makes your site load ultra-fast: the real key to boost your SEO and increase conversions.
- GZIP Compression: Compress web pages on the server and decompress them in the browser. The size of your files decreases and your visitors get your content quicker.
- Cache Preloading: Let your visitors enjoy the speedier, cached content of your site right away! WP Rocket automatically preloads the cache every time you make some changes to your web pages.
- eCommerce Optimization: Your eCommerce will run fast and smoothly: WP Rocket excludes sensitive pages from the cache. No interference in the purchasing process.
- Browser Caching: Store the frequently accessed resources of your site—images, JS, CSS—in the local memory of the navigation device, be it desktop or mobile.
- Excellent Compatibility: Enjoy peace of mind: WP Rocket is compatible with the most popular themes and plugins and it works with the top managed WordPress hostings.
We will talk more technically on another article about WP Rocket and how it makes your website faster.
3. Contact Form by WPForms – Drag & Drop Form Builder for WordPress
WPForms is the best free contact form WordPress plugin at the market and has tons of addons/integrations.
What is WPForms ?
As mentioned earlier, WPForms is an awesome free plugin to start using on your site to create contact forms, collect customer details, newsletter subscriptions, and any other forms.
You can create unlimited number of forms with just drag and drop.
Why WPForms ?
WPForms Lite is available for free in the official WordPress plugin directory therefore, you can install it on as many sites as you like for free.
The free version comes with all the basic contact form features including basic form fields, captcha for spam protection, email notifications, and a thank-you page for form confirmation.
The premium version allows you to extend the functionality, so you can build any type of form such as multi-page forms, email subscription forms, payment forms, order forms, and more.
We hope this guide helped you to know what is the most important WordPress plugins you must install at your site in 2021.